1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Started on my bucket list

Discussion in 'Primary' started by shalteir, Dec 8, 2011.

1. I had been working in the role of supply teacher, until illness grounded me in the spring. I'm better now, but decided I should get on with some of my "bucket list".

When I was full time I wrote a whole lot of childrens' songs and shared them with my class. When on supply I shared them with a lot of schools in my region. Now I have started to put them on Youtube, and am sharing them with the world. It is a natural progression of scale.

If you would like to view, this is the Youtube address:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXIK3hlJo3o

My channel name is mtytst1, the working name mtytst which means My Time Your Time Shine Time, a bit like modelling in the classroom. My time is my writing and sharing, your time the audiences time to hear and try out if they want, shine time is the opportunity to perform the songs and make your own, (backing tracks up on web too).

Hope you like the song.

2. I had been working in the role of supply teacher, until illness grounded me in the spring. I'm better now, but decided I should get on with some of my "bucket list".

When I was full time I wrote a whole lot of childrens' songs and shared them with my class. When on supply I shared them with a lot of schools in my region. Now I have started to put them on Youtube, and am sharing them with the world. It is a natural progression of scale.

If you would like to view, this is the Youtube address:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXIK3hlJo3o

My channel name is mtytst1, the working name mtytst which means My Time Your Time Shine Time, a bit like modelling in the classroom. My time is my writing and sharing, your time the audiences time to hear and try out if they want, shine time is the opportunity to perform the songs and make your own, (backing tracks up on web too).

Hope you like the song.