1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

staff refuse to work with me

Discussion in 'Primary' started by neverspell, Jun 1, 2011.

1. Not going into too many details here but apparently several members of staff are refusing to work with me. To the best of my knowledge I have done nothing to deserve this. I have never been told who or why. Can they do this?

2. Not going into too many details here but apparently several members of staff are refusing to work with me. To the best of my knowledge I have done nothing to deserve this. I have never been told who or why. Can they do this?

3. Cervinia

Cervinia Occasional commenter

With so little information, it's impossible to answer that question.

4. My understanding is that they cannot refuse to work with you - ultimately, the HT makes the decision where people work. Obviously they would look for harmony within the staffing arrangements but they would also want effective working relationships.
    What role do you have?

5. I'm currently suspended pending hearing. This comes in evidence from HT, who's been out to get me for some time. Surely I'm entitled to know who they are and why so I can defend this. Very worried.