1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Staff / Curriculum Whole School Audit

Discussion in 'Computing and ICT' started by dagza, Jan 31, 2011.

1. Hello,
    I am putting a survey together for staff to complete via our learning platform. I want to find out what ICT they are using in there subject and where the areas for development are for both staff skills and curriculum content.
    What questions do you ask in your ICT staff questionnaires?
    Thanks a lot
    Darren

2. Hello,
    I am putting a survey together for staff to complete via our learning platform. I want to find out what ICT they are using in there subject and where the areas for development are for both staff skills and curriculum content.
    What questions do you ask in your ICT staff questionnaires?
    Thanks a lot
    Darren

3. becktonboy

becktonboy New commenter

Questions about specific ICT skills, specific software, specific x-curricular themes, specific whole school provision (e-mail, VLE, network use).

4. colwynexile

colwynexile Occasional commenter

I'd split this into two surveys; one for the HoD to fill in that would cover how ICT is used in their SoW as well as areas that could be further developed, and one for individual staff where you list each package and allow them to score themselves out of 5 for confidence in use as well as give you areas they would like development in.

5. Thanks a lot for the feedback
    Darren