1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

'Stable Manners' Nativity

Discussion in 'Primary' started by teach4eva, Nov 2, 2007.

1. I am thinking about doing this play for Christmas. Need to start ASAP. I ordered it ages ago but it still hasn't arrived. Has anyone got the script? Would really appreciate having a read while i'm waiting for it to be sent.

Rhi_78@hotmail.com

2. I am thinking about doing this play for Christmas. Need to start ASAP. I ordered it ages ago but it still hasn't arrived. Has anyone got the script? Would really appreciate having a read while i'm waiting for it to be sent.

Rhi_78@hotmail.com

3. Our script and cd arrived yesterday.

4. i have the script but have also adapted it to suit my class, I can email you the script if you want?

5. That would be great.Thanks so much. I could be waiting another week otherwise. Thanx

Rhi_78@hotmail.com

6. Hi iamsarahlou
    Just wondering if you still have the 'Stable Manners' script and if so could you e-mail it to me. If you could I would be eternally grateful.
    Thanks
    rlahart

7. galwaygirl85

galwaygirl85 New commenter

Hi, this is a stab in the dark but I ordered and used this script last year and have since lost it! Wanted to start it tomorrow - if anyone has the script could you email it to me please on annagram85@gmail.com

Eternally grateful Irish teacher! Thanks in advance!