1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Squashing

Discussion in 'Personal' started by Crowbob, Mar 22, 2011.

1. Crowbob

Crowbob Established commenter

So am I. They do light exercise for two hours at a time and are still so large - unbelievable.

2. kibosh

kibosh Star commenter

Lol [​IMG] Calorie intake each day is up around the 8 000 mark!.
    Am I the only person (read numpty) in the western world not to have known about Squashing?

3. lapinrose

lapinrose Lead commenter

Nope, I hadn't heard of it either!!

4. kibosh

kibosh Star commenter

Thanks lapin, that's quite reassuring.
    You have to wonder though, if the financial benefits outweigh the risks to health from being 41 stone. Brings on a whole new dimension to the phrase "make mine a large one".

5. No, I'd never heard of it either. Now I'm thinking that perhaps I should forget about losing weight and concentrate on a new career in my retirement years [​IMG]

6. Bethannie

Bethannie New commenter

I've been to see my GP today - to get another 'fit' note. He has stated that I am not fit for any work....I wonder if he has considered the possibility of me bouncing, scantily clad, on men......(actually, I sincerely hope he hasn't <u>ever</u> considerided this!)...although my weight is no longer anywhere near 29 stone! (oh....and my lack of 'fitness' for work has nothing to do with my weight!)
    I can just see the government using this as part of their 'fit for any work' test!

7. *scoffs another bar of choc*
    Where do I apply?

8. Let me tell you it is bloody hard work, all that squashing. And the only paid £500. And we had to share it. Glad you liked the article though. We must remember it next time there is a "I want to get out of teaching but what else can I do?" thread.

9. Mangleworzle

Mangleworzle Star commenter

How can anyone withstand being squashed by someone who weighs 29 or 41 stone bouncing on them?! However gently.

10. I am sure that there are many sexual practices that I have no knowledge of

I do not worry about this ... often when I do hear about a "new" one I am either flabbergasted (as in this case) or disgusted (often due to the use of poo)

11. kibosh

kibosh Star commenter

I suspect I might know about all of those. Not from personal experience i hasten to add. I wonder if there is an equivalent service for women: large men willing to sit on them for a fee. Or do women just prefer to tuck in to some chocolate?

12. kibosh

kibosh Star commenter

You have to wonder.

13. Nope, it is a new one on me. I often think nothing will surprise me anymore - and then it does.

14. I've been doing this for years at home. Maybe I should charge.

15. kibosh

kibosh Star commenter

I agree. I watched that earlier and found it quite tame, for some reason it didn't surprise me as much as the magazine article.

16. kibosh

kibosh Star commenter

Yeah, and that's the surprising thing isn't it, feeling unexpectedly surprised.

17. [​IMG]
    I was ok until she got her stomach out.......

18. grandelf

grandelf New commenter

do you think a large fat, virgin, of a man would last the course, so to speak, of bouncing up and down on a nude (or semi nude) lass for 2 hours? !! [​IMG]

19. kibosh

kibosh Star commenter

pmsl - oh the mental images, they are in my mind and they are mental!