1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Springboard 7

Discussion in 'Mathematics' started by chelle_b, Apr 3, 2011.

1. I know this is going back a few years, but does anyone have a link to the electronic copy of Springboard 7?
    We used to have the old folders, but they've been relegated to the archives and I'd really like to find another e-copy. I know these were originally available from the standards site, but it appears that this has also been shelved.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Chelle

2. Chelle
    Not sure why you can;t find it. If you type in Springboard 7 into google the first link you get is the standards site and all the pdfs (as far as I can see) are on there. Might have been worth doing this first.
    Here is the link if you can't be bothered doing this
    nationalstrategies.standards.dcsf.gov.uk/node/97880

3. Diplomatic [​IMG]

4. Aah, thank you - hadn't googled it but I had been on the standards website. Hadn't realised that a Year 7 resource would be stored under "Primary".
    That'll be why it didn't show up when I searched all of the secondary resources.