1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Spring babies 2016

Discussion in 'Pregnancy' started by rainbowdrop86, Jul 15, 2015.

1. rainbowdrop86

rainbowdrop86 New commenter

I've set up a Facebook group called 'TES Spring babies 2016'. We did this wih my last tes baby group and we still chat everyday nearly 2 years on. Looking forward to seeing lots more of you

2. Hello. I am also a Spring 2015 mum. Only found out yesterday and it was a bit of a shock. This is number 3 for me and it will be just over four years since my last baby and over seven since my first! How can I join the group without it being published on people's facebook feeds? We are keeping it very quiet at the moment.

3. rainbowdrop86

Congratulations. I found out yesterday too! Am desperate to start telling people but know I should wait. Just waiting for the doctor to call me back.

its a secret group so no one will see.

4. rainbowdrop86

There's only me in the fb group!!! This page is really quiet. But congrats on your bfp

5. rainbowdrop86

I'm 8w4d now, but part of me thinks my dates are wrong. How far along r u?

6. Can I join? I just got a BFP this morning, making me 5 wks tomorrow. This is my second pregnancy this year. I miscarried 3 months ago and I am so scared. My husband and I have decided not to tell anyone at all that I'm expecting again (I got to 13 wks last time) and could do with someone to talk to, if there is anyone out there?

7. Coolgiraffe

Coolgiraffe Occasional commenter

Hi billygg, I'm on the winter babies thread and it's fairly busy on there, why don't you come and join us too even though you won't be due in winter? There is lots of support on there to get you through these early days. I had a miscarriage this year in February but I'm now 24 weeks pregnant and all is well. In fact I'm being kicked so hard as I write!

Many congratulations on your BFP, try to think of this one as a different pregnancy so the outcome will be different. I know it's very hard to be positive but it won't be long before you're feeling a bit more reassured xxx

8. Thankyou Coolgiraffe! Feeling a bit more positive today. x

9. elt92

elt92 New commenter

Can I join you, got my BFP on Sunday and am only about 4wks and 3 days, so still very early. Its taken us about 18 months trying for #2 and was about to start clomid next month. xx

10. bettyboop82

bettyboop82 New commenter

Can I also (tentatively) join? After 4 years ttc and a round of IVF I am thrilled to say that I got my bfp on Wednesday, putting me at about 4 weeks and 5 days pregnant. I have had a little spotting and have absolutely no pregnancy symptoms so I am not getting too excited, I have an early scan booked in for 1st October when (God willing), I will be 7 weeks and 3 days. I would like somewhere to 'talk' in the meantime though! How are all you ladies doing?

Hello Elts92 -fancy seeing you here!

11. elt92

elt92 New commenter

Welcome Betty and congratulations. :)

Just a quick question as I can't remember from last time. Is it normal to have pains on the right side this early (5weeks)? Had them since yesterday morning and still have them now. They are to the rgh of my belly button. Just can't remember if it's normal

X

12. I would love to join just found out I am due with my second, it will also be around my daughters birthday!! Very excited but worried too!!

13. How do I join the Facebook group too? Xx

14. dilly_84

dilly_84 New commenter

Can I join too please? I'm 9 weeks today but miscarried earlier in the year on Mother's Day (Mother Nature is a cruel lady) so need someone to calm me down! How do I join the Facebook group? Thank you x

15. purplefizz

purplefizz New commenter

Hello! Can I join too? Due in March.

16. elt92

elt92 New commenter

Welcome everyone and congratulations. Had my booking in appointment yesterday and now just have to wait until November 4th for my scan and consultant appointment. Hope you are all doing well. x

17. MrsTeacherMummy

MrsTeacherMummy New commenter

Hi ladies, congratulations to everyone. I am due in March. This is currently my 2nd year of teaching although I already have a 3 year old. Does anyone know how performance related pay works whilst on maternity leave?

18. LittleMouse123

LittleMouse123 New commenter

Hi. X Please can I join too? Did you start a Facebook page?

19. LittleMouse123

LittleMouse123 New commenter

Hi xxx If there is no Fb group yet I would be happy to start one? Let me know. We can make it a closed group for a while and then change it to secret later?

elt92 likes this.
  20. missmclean2312

missmclean2312 New commenter

Hi, Can I join? Just found all these threads about pregnancy on tes. I'm 19 weeks due in April. :)

elt92 likes this.