1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Spotify & Your Fav. Song At The Moment

Discussion in 'Personal' started by 05dan10, Mar 28, 2011.

1. Does anyone else think spotify is just great?
    I would have loved it when I was at university!
    What's your favourite song at the moment?
    Mine has to be Rockin' All Over The World by Status Quo, an old favourite - thanks to spotify I'm listening to it now!

2. anon468

anon468 New commenter

3. tangerinecat

tangerinecat New commenter

Love spotify - use it at home and at school. It's great for using spontaneously - for eaxample, today we were describing the countryside, and somehow got on to singing the only two lines of the classic Wurzels song' I've got a brand new combine harvester'. We got it on spotify andplayed it then and there :)
    Having said that, I'd say my favourite song on it at the moment is Good Riddance [time of your life] by Green Day. But my favourite changes daily [​IMG]

4. I've got "I've got a brand new combine harvester" on now TC!
    When you said that I put it on straight away!

5. I'm now listening to and singing "Star Trekkin" [​IMG]

6. tangerinecat

tangerinecat New commenter

I love 'Star Trekkin'! May now be tempted to look up the Spitting Image Chicken Song...

7. harsh-but-fair

harsh-but-fair Star commenter

Online music service Spotify is halving the amount of free music that users can listen to.
    Users of its free service will be limited to 10 hours per month, half the time currently offered and will only be able to listen to tracks five times, from May.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-13078302

8. lapinrose

lapinrose Star commenter

I'm going through a Queen phase at the moment, so it has to be Those were the days of our lives.

9. Phoenixchild

Phoenixchild Occasional commenter

I don't know what spotify is but my favourite track at the mo is Patience by guns n roses. Beautiful.xx
    [​IMG]

10. mandala1

mandala1 Occasional commenter

I love Spotify and pay for full access. I can then download to playlists and listen on my iPhone. My fave at the moment.... "Talk Talk" - there's a blast from the past!

11. anteater

anteater New commenter

Just found out about that when I logged on to Spotify today. Will have to decide if it worth subscribing. I mainly use it to find new music and don't have a phone I can download it to anyway. Looks like the revenue from advertising wasn't enough to keep it going.

12. MayKasahara

MayKasahara New commenter

I'm currently listening to the Guardian's 'Top 1000 songs' on Spotify lots of old favourites and new discoveries.

13. oldsomeman

oldsomeman Star commenter

does anyone knowon this how to keep the list playing? it seems to play one and then you have to reclick to paly the next one....it used to play them continously a\along withthe adds.
    I cant sseem to find instructions how to use the space!

14. I am really disappointed in the news about Spotify.
    But I will continue to use it as I like being able to organise playlists etc
    (I like that 'ukelele' band! I have a special playlist for things like that!)