1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Spirited Arts - NATRE

Discussion in 'Religious Education' started by little_cloud, Jan 13, 2011.

1. Hi
    I'm thinking of running a 'Spirited Arts' competition in school with a view to entering the NATTRE competition in the summer. Having never organised something like this before, I was wondering how other schools run it... is it better to choose the best two from each year group or the best 10 entrants overall? Do you run it as a whole school thing in lessons or as an extra-curricular club for interested students? Your advice and ideas would be much appreciated [​IMG]

2. Hi
    I'm thinking of running a 'Spirited Arts' competition in school with a view to entering the NATTRE competition in the summer. Having never organised something like this before, I was wondering how other schools run it... is it better to choose the best two from each year group or the best 10 entrants overall? Do you run it as a whole school thing in lessons or as an extra-curricular club for interested students? Your advice and ideas would be much appreciated [​IMG]

3. reader42

reader42 New commenter

Spoke to Lat Blaylock about this. He said if you email him at Lat@retoday.org.uk he will share what he knows. Have fun. I did it this year and it was fabulous.