1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Sperm ... showing my ignorance here ...

Discussion in 'Personal' started by ResourceFinder, May 30, 2011.

1. My understanding is that a girl has all her eggs in her from the day she born (well even before then I guess)

But does a boy have all his sperm hiding in there or do they grow?

2. My understanding is that a girl has all her eggs in her from the day she born (well even before then I guess)

But does a boy have all his sperm hiding in there or do they grow?

3. acertainsomething

acertainsomething Occasional commenter

When you think how much comes out in 1 ejaculation I'd be pretty sure there'd be a store room problem.

4. grandelf

grandelf New commenter

They are produced constantly. Hence things like wet dreams clearing out the older stock to make room for new, more healthy ones.

5. I thought that ... but then they are tiny aren't they

And, what comes out is not just sperm is it

6. Ah, ah

Surely they do not need to be cleared out ... are they not just reabsorbed in some way ... elsewise where do my better half's sperm go since the V

7. grandelf

grandelf New commenter

yep they need to be cleared out on way or another.

You must have noticed that the OH blows his nose a lot more since the V.......

8. It might explain the ear-wax

9. grandelf

grandelf New commenter

just make sure his eyes are not going cloudy, a sign of being full up.

10. LoL

Never used to be a problem

*sigh*

11. grandelf

grandelf New commenter

12. Just nick a GCSE Biology textbook from school and look it up.

13. why ... it was easier to get the answer here

14. anteater

anteater New commenter

Watch the first episode of "Inside the Human Body" - series just finished but all four episodes still on BBC iPlayer. Lots of animated blue sperm! All you ever wanted to know, but in this case, weren't too afraid to ask.

15. doomzebra

doomzebra Occasional commenter

Mine are made individually to order and delivered on a just-in-time system similar to the Japanese kanban approach.

16. oldsomeman

oldsomeman Star commenter

the prog inside the human body stated that eggs are made inside the girl before she is born and even inside er mother the egs are forming...........but then i cant ascertain thins!

17. The reason why there are so many (sperm) is that none of them will ask for directions.

18. lurk_much

lurk_much Occasional commenter

Uterine small talk.
    "how was your journey?"
    "the traffic was dreadful, I missed the gyratory and had to fight my way through a bottleneck"
    "how did you find it?"
    "I followed my nose"
    "Splash and dash?"
    "Ohh yes please"
    etc

19. jacob

jacob Lead commenter

During embryological dvelopment of ALL humans small amounts of tissue are set aside which have the potential to become ovarian or sperm producing. The same hormonal trigger that determines sex of the embryo switches on the development of the appropriate tissue (normally). In males this becomes sperm producing and sperms are made by cell division of this sperm "mother" tissue. It constantly divides but the sperms are reabsorbed (digested) after about 72 hours if not "used".

20. Everyone please take a moment to think of all those little unborn children swallowed during blowjobs