1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Spellmaster Games

Discussion in 'Modern foreign languages' started by gingero, Jun 28, 2010.

1. Dear Joe,

Several years ago, I was able to download a free copy of the Spellmaster Games (Jigword, Speedword, etc.) I recently noticed that there is a newer edition of these games that allows you to add sound files.

Do you or does anyone in our community know where I can go to download a copy of the Spellmaster Games? The only link I found doesn't seem to work anymore.

Hope someone can help me. The kids in my French classes love these games and would greatly benefit from the addition of sound files to the games.

2. Geekie

Geekie New commenter

There is an issue with viruses and Spellmaster at the moment - you can't download anything from the site as it is "unsafe".

3. Thanks for the heads-up about Spellmaster. I sure hope they get the bugs worked out. They're great games.

4. dalej

dalej New commenter

The same issue came up on MFLresources recently and one contributor sent the necessary files to the group. If you email me at joedale@talk21.com I can forward them to you.
    Joe

5. Hello there

After hovering on the web for a while to find these files I found them at this address http://ypanier.free.fr/spip.php?article6. A great thanks to these people (I didn't left a thank you there because you need to register to do that, etc.) Hope this helps.