1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Spelling Website

Discussion in 'Primary' started by mags2612, Oct 29, 2011.

1. I send out a CD of reading and spelling resources that were originally made for dyslexic pupils but can be used with all children. There are numerous card and board games, word and sentence cards, posters etc. Email for a list of the resources as well as some examples of complete games.
    email: margaretr2612@btinternet.com

2. greta444

greta444 New commenter

What you don't mention is that the CD's cost £12 - £14 each. I don't mind paying for good resources at all but please give the full picture in your posts.

3. FenellaF

FenellaF New commenter

Have you looked at www.spellingcity.com

4. greta444

greta444 New commenter

looks good at first glance. Will have a better look when I have more time. Is there a subscription?

5. minnieminx

minnieminx New commenter

I use phonicsplay quite a lot. I think it is £12 for a year, but is well worth it. All the planning there, you can use the IWB games or play them practically as you wish.

Works for me.

6. FenellaF

FenellaF New commenter

You can play a subscription to get more stuff, but I haven't even registered, let alone subscribe. My class use it to learn their spellings each week and they love it.

7. cornflake

cornflake Established commenter

Thanks - I will investigate spelling city today - and phonics Play