1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Special Education Needs - Authors and Ideas wanted

Discussion in 'Special educational needs' started by sagarfuzz, Jan 15, 2007.

1. Hi there,

My name is Holly and I am the Childhood Studies and Special Needs Commissioning Editor here at John Wiley & Sons in the UK. Wiley is a large international publishing company, with offices all over the world.

I'm always interested to hear from people who have good ideas for books and electronic resources. I spend a lot of time on the forum and enjoy reading all the posts - some people out there clearly have a lot of ideas and enthusiasm, so if you think you would like to author something, do get in touch with me to discuss. I deal with all areas of interest: Dyslexia, Autism, G&T, Inclusion; Learning style and so on.

Alternatively, if you would like to review someone else?s proposal, and give your opinion on its merits and faults in exchange for a small fee or some Wiley books, email me to get put on my Reviewers List. It's a good way to keep up to date with forthcoming publications, and I really value and rely on good reviewers to help me make the decision on whether to publish or not.

If any of this sounds interesting to you, drop me an email:

Hmyers@wiley.co.uk

All the best,
    Holly

Holly Myers
    Commissioning Editor
    Special Needs and Childhood Studies

2. Hi there,

My name is Holly and I am the Childhood Studies and Special Needs Commissioning Editor here at John Wiley & Sons in the UK. Wiley is a large international publishing company, with offices all over the world.

I'm always interested to hear from people who have good ideas for books and electronic resources. I spend a lot of time on the forum and enjoy reading all the posts - some people out there clearly have a lot of ideas and enthusiasm, so if you think you would like to author something, do get in touch with me to discuss. I deal with all areas of interest: Dyslexia, Autism, G&T, Inclusion; Learning style and so on.

Alternatively, if you would like to review someone else?s proposal, and give your opinion on its merits and faults in exchange for a small fee or some Wiley books, email me to get put on my Reviewers List. It's a good way to keep up to date with forthcoming publications, and I really value and rely on good reviewers to help me make the decision on whether to publish or not.

If any of this sounds interesting to you, drop me an email:

Hmyers@wiley.co.uk

All the best,
    Holly

Holly Myers
    Commissioning Editor
    Special Needs and Childhood Studies

3. Yvj

Yvj

Hi Holly , I am interested in reviewing articles or projects, your email address bounced my email back as unknown.
    My address is yvonnejones@mac.com can you contact me ?
    Thanks
    Yvonne
    Dr. Yvonne Jones

4. minnie me

minnie me Lead commenter

5. minnie me

minnie me Lead commenter

6. minnie me

minnie me Lead commenter

7. minnie me

minnie me Lead commenter

I haven't tried your e mail but am interested in working with you . Where
    southern.j@ntlworld.com

are you base3d

8. Bit late aren't you? The original post is 4 years old...