1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Sparkle v **********

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by julia pearl, Feb 26, 2012.

1. Just read something on another post. I know the history of **********, but is it still connected to 'Samuel'? The format looks very different. Was wondering if Samuel is still connected to it.

2. Msz

Msz Established commenter

Julia I read it too and I think there is some confusion
    The thread is very old (2007) and I think the Sparkle mentioned refers to ********** not the Sparkle- Education site which doesn't sell the same style of resource.

3. Thanks Msz. Have you looked at ********** lately? Is Samuel still involved because the site is clearly very active. Wondered if it was taken over by someone else

4. Msz

I don't visit the site because it generates income for Samuel but if you look at company check sites
    they throw up
    ********** TEACHER RESOURCES LIMITED
    Net Worth : £386,582
    Directors and Secretaries
    Current Directors
    Mr Samuel Harry Kinge
    Mr Richard Arthur George Kinge

5. ****** is a good site for resources - I prefer the style of the clipart to ********** :)

6. Hi Julia,
    yes he is.
    Pc Alan Earl

7. Earl Davids wife

Earl Davids wife New commenter

Hello PC Alan Earl, I've just done a search to see who you are as I'd not come across your posts before. I'm impressed that a real life PC should be watching out for this sort of thing on forums such as this and glad you're keeping an eye open for SB threads/recommendations.
    Putting aside the fact that he's a twice convicted paedophile which makes most of use feel sick, you have to give him 10/10 for what he started business wise. Sad that new teachers will more than likely have no idea of his background and keep on supporting him IMHO.

8. Msz

I agree it's good to know that the Somerset and Avon police are still monitoring the situation.
    Thanks Alan

9. Earl Davids wife

Earl Davids wife New commenter

Totally agree Msz

10. Is ****** anything to do with **********? Some of the resources are so similar we wondered at our school if it was the the same site under a different name.