1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

spanish tutor

Discussion in 'Private tutors' started by lurjlu, May 4, 2011.

1. Hola!!

I'm a qualified spanish teacher with more than 12 years experience.I've recently been relocated to London due to my partner's job.
    I have always loved my job,and I have always been fully committed to it.
    Availability: Weekdays(morning,afternoon and evening).
    Experience: I've worked for more than 12 years in a very famous language school in Salamanca,Madrid an Barcelona.My experience has been with all levels,ages and nationalities,individual and group lessons.My job has not only consisted on teaching all aspects of the language but I've also carried out other activities related to teaching such as evaluation students,generating academic material for use in the classes,and other activities related to the spanish culture(guided visits,excursions,conferences,films).
    Qualifications: Spanish and English degree,Salamanca University.
    Teaching qualification course,Salamanca University
    Contact me if you want to learn spanish.
    All levels and ages,and flexible prices.

2. Hola!!

I'm a qualified spanish teacher with more than 12 years experience.I've recently been relocated to London due to my partner's job.
    I have always loved my job,and I have always been fully committed to it.
    Availability: Weekdays(morning,afternoon and evening).
    Experience: I've worked for more than 12 years in a very famous language school in Salamanca,Madrid an Barcelona.My experience has been with all levels,ages and nationalities,individual and group lessons.My job has not only consisted on teaching all aspects of the language but I've also carried out other activities related to teaching such as evaluation students,generating academic material for use in the classes,and other activities related to the spanish culture(guided visits,excursions,conferences,films).
    Qualifications: Spanish and English degree,Salamanca University.
    Teaching qualification course,Salamanca University
    Contact me if you want to learn spanish.
    All levels and ages,and flexible prices.