1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Spanish teaching job interview in UK

Discussion in 'Modern foreign languages' started by adelain2006, Jun 4, 2018.

1. adelain2006

adelain2006 New commenter

Hi,
    I did few interviews for a Spanish position in UK and didn't work out as well as I thought. I am willing to receive some advice or ideas to make the next interview and 30m. lesson the ONE. Could you please help me... I am new in TES and I do not know how to look for this topic I get lost in too many topics in forums. THANKS!

2. jubilee

jubilee Star commenter

To locate your post (or other threads thta interest you) easily, sign in, click on Watch Thread above and to the right of the opening post and follow the prompts. You can get email alerts when there is a response or just elect to view your Watched Threads using the facility in the black banner at the top of the page when you log-in.

You should also copy your query into a new thread on the Modern Languages forum (scroll down to Subjects on the TES cOMMUNITY HOMEPAGE).

Did you get any feedback on what they liked and didn't like about your lesson and interview?