1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Spanish School trip - Madrid 2015

Discussion in 'School trips' started by rojo4211, Nov 17, 2014.

1. Forres Sandle Manor are using a provider called Learn & Experience for our Year 8 & 9 Spanish trip next summer.

They offer a Residential 1 week or 2 week programme in Madrid, at a University venue just 20 mins from the city and close to the airport. I know they are looking for another school to participate as we will be there just for one week. They offer a blend of Spanish language-based activities and local excursions in and around Madrid.

The guy I ve been speaking to is Michael and he is really helpful and adapting to our needs. His email is michael@learnexperience.co.uk in case you are interested for your school.

2. I just visited their website. There are a couple of companies in Spain offering summer camps for teens to learn Spanish. Some are in Andalusia (Almunecar - it's called CICA, Malaga, etc.). I recently received from Enforex an email, too, that they offer something in combination with football. I'm not teaching Spanish though :-(

I took lessons with Ailola Madrid a couple of months ago which I could recommend. Their target group aren't teens though. For college and University students (18+) and young adults it's perfect.