1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Spanish school inspection reports:

Discussion in 'Teaching overseas' started by sblair1290, Mar 12, 2011.

1. I have an interview for a job in Spain and have been trying to research the school via its inspection report. The school is a private one, part of the Cognita group. They seem to be rugulated or at least affliliated with the Middle Schools Association (MSA) of America. However, when you look on their website they claim that the school will provide a link to 'more detailed information' and when you go to the school website thay in turn direct you to the MSA. The MSA co-ordinator at the school directed me to the schools website (as if I hadn't thought to do so!) instead of telling me exactly where the report was, or even better sending it to me directly. What is going on? Do private spanish schools have reports or are the duff ones swept under the carpet? It shouldn't be this hard to find some detailed info on a school. What if I was a parent? The only direct info I have is from a posting here on TES from 2007 which is honest but necessarily basic. Any help?