1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Spanish resources available secondhand

Discussion in 'Modern foreign languages' started by SJenkinson669, Jul 9, 2012.

1. Sadly we no longer offer Spanish at our school, but as a result I have over £1700 worth of resources to sell secondhand. They include all the bits and pieces for Listos 1 except pupil books, which I've misplaced currently, one class set each of Listos 2 rojo and verde and CDs, teacher's books etc and 6 or so Edexcel GCSE pupil books and all the assessment, CD, TB etc resources. It's all in pretty good condition. I'd love to help some other school out, whilst at the same time recouping some of our original outlay! Any offers? Resources currently located in Bristol City centre.

2. Sadly we no longer offer Spanish at our school, but as a result I have over £1700 worth of resources to sell secondhand. They include all the bits and pieces for Listos 1 except pupil books, which I've misplaced currently, one class set each of Listos 2 rojo and verde and CDs, teacher's books etc and 6 or so Edexcel GCSE pupil books and all the assessment, CD, TB etc resources. It's all in pretty good condition. I'd love to help some other school out, whilst at the same time recouping some of our original outlay! Any offers? Resources currently located in Bristol City centre.

3. We would be very interested in your resources. We need some extra books and the CDs. I am away for the next three days but would really really like to take up your offer - how much are you looking to sell it all for? Or could you sell part of it?
    Thank you very much.
    Clare Brignall
    Gryphon School, Sherborne, Dorset
    hotmail e-mail: clarebrignall@hotmail.com - I might be able to look at that while I am away.
    Thank you.
    Clare