1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Spanish CRB check - certificado de antecedentes penales

Discussion in 'Trainee and student teachers' started by JGB43, Feb 6, 2012.

1. Hi - Can anyone please help? Certificado de antecedentes penales (Spanish CRB check)
    I need to obtain the above, as I have lived in Spain within the last 5 years. I know which form and where to send it but the form itself - Form 790 - has a box on it headed 'Authority'. Does anyone know what I need to enter in this box? The form's accompanying notes give no guidance on this and no one (e.g. FCO) will help.
    I don't want to guess and submit it with incorrect details on it, as I know it would end up in a spanish bin!
    Hope someone can answer this one, as I've been all round the hosues without success.
    Cheers. [​IMG]

2. Hi - Can anyone please help? Certificado de antecedentes penales (Spanish CRB check)
    I need to obtain the above, as I have lived in Spain within the last 5 years. I know which form and where to send it but the form itself - Form 790 - has a box on it headed 'Authority'. Does anyone know what I need to enter in this box? The form's accompanying notes give no guidance on this and no one (e.g. FCO) will help.
    I don't want to guess and submit it with incorrect details on it, as I know it would end up in a spanish bin!
    Hope someone can answer this one, as I've been all round the hosues without success.
    Cheers. [​IMG]

3. I'm completely list with pretty much the same problems... how to fill it in, where to pay, etc. I've only managed to get the compulsa done. That was hard enough. It's for my wife. We lived & taught in Spain and now live in UK

Cheers,

Oli