1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Spanish AS & A2 resources

Discussion in 'Modern foreign languages' started by ClarissaM, Jul 9, 2009.

1. Anyone know where is good to get teaching resources for A Level in Spanish (or any other language?) I've always been able to find plenty of sites for KS3 and KS4 but not so many for KS5.
    Does any Spanish teacher of A-Level out there have any resources they'd be willing to share with me? If you do please let me know I'm desperate, have just been landed with AS and have never taught it before!! I'll send you my email if anyone is willing?

2. mpc

mpc

www.asisehace.net has AS/A level stuff.
    Have you looked into an Authentik subscription?

3. Dear Clarissa
    My site has A Level Spanish (look in the old version of the site for now whilst Im updating) www.languagesresources.co.uk
    www.AsiSeHace.net is another fab one by Jose Picardo and Geekie has some A Level stuff on her site http://www.sunderlandschools.org/mfl-sunderland/resources.htm. I also love Dulwich College's resources http://www.dulwich.org.uk/Intranet_Spanish_Document_1.aspx?id=8:152&id=8:146&id=8:97&id=8:1789 and always end up tweaking them to suit my needs.....
    All of my favourite sites are bookmarked on www.delicious.com/spanishsam, feel free to have a look and to narrow down the search via the tags 'spanish' and 'alevel': you will find even more links there!
    Regards
    LL

4. Hola,

Thanks for all these websites.
    I also use at times audiria.com which can be good for some topics.
    My favourite is really www.rtve.es where you can donwload any videos on a specific topic or item of news and produce your own questions. It does not take long to produce and it is fab for the students as this cannot be more authentic !
    Regards,
    BB

5. Thank you SOOO much for all of those websites you are stars!! Lingo Lass I will certainly check out your favorite sites, I really really appreciate it!!
    xx