1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

SPAG schemes

Discussion in 'Primary' started by OfficialRyan, Aug 20, 2016.

1. OfficialRyan

OfficialRyan New commenter

Hello!

Recovering from an operation and various doses of morphine so I'm doing some research into SPAG schemes. As one does in recovery.

Does anyone have a particular scheme that they use or work from? Ideally I'm looking for something for a mixed year 3/4 class that includes planning and resources. I'm not fussed if you use a payware or upfront payment, but if so I'm looking for something less than £20 that I could get myself!

I've had a look and seen the main pages through RisingStars and Pearson, but they don't really give me enough detail or idea what I'd get.

Thank you very much in advance!

2. caterpillartobutterfly

caterpillartobutterfly Star commenter

I found some (very) old Nelson textbooks while clearing out at the end of last term.
    I'm going to use those for SPAG. They aren't perfectly aligned to the new curriculum, but close enough.

3. sunshineneeded

sunshineneeded Lead commenter

There is some very useful content in the old National Strategies 'Support for Spelling' which is still available on line. They can re-invent the new curriculum wheel as many times as they like, but words are still spelt the same!!!

4. Studyzonetv

Studyzonetv Occasional commenter

Hi,

This is beyond your price range I'm afraid, but your school may be interested in subscribing:

[This comment/section/image has been removed for breaching our Community Guidelines/Terms and conditions]