1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Spaced repetition and maths

Discussion in 'Private tutors' started by stevencarrwork, Sep 14, 2011.

1. I am going big on spaced repetition for my maths students this year. They all have computer programs to help them memorise maths formulas and I am selling the importance of daily work on the computer.

Does anybody have any experience of how well spaced repetition works for maths students? I am going in big-time on this method of teaching, and it had better pay off, because I don't have a plan B.

2. I am going big on spaced repetition for my maths students this year. They all have computer programs to help them memorise maths formulas and I am selling the importance of daily work on the computer.

Does anybody have any experience of how well spaced repetition works for maths students? I am going in big-time on this method of teaching, and it had better pay off, because I don't have a plan B.