1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Southbank General Primary PGCE Interview.

Discussion in 'Thinking of teaching' started by rumblejungle, Dec 7, 2010.

1. Hi everyone!
    I have been told that I have an interview next week (!!) for the General Primary course at Southbank. Has anyone else heard or has anybody applied for Southbank? I'm still not sure I believe it's happening, but already the panic has begun - mostly about what to wear!

2. Hi everyone!
    I have been told that I have an interview next week (!!) for the General Primary course at Southbank. Has anyone else heard or has anybody applied for Southbank? I'm still not sure I believe it's happening, but already the panic has begun - mostly about what to wear!

3. Hi rumblejungle!

Have you had any feedback form Southbank yet? Hope your interview went really well. I'm starting in Sept 2011, so wanted to see if anyone else will be on the same course!

Rhiannon

4. Yeah it was very time consuming preparing for the Irish part. Glad its over. Yep I live in Dublin so flying from there on Monday afternoon and back Tuesday night - good old ryanair! You going back Tues after the interview?

5. I'm actually not coming back until Wednesday. Flying out of Derry, possibly the smallest airport in Ireland! Lol. So Tuesday's flight times don't work out, but I reckon a nice relaxing night in London afterwards will be worth all this stress! [​IMG]

6. That'll be nice alright. Ok well I might see you over there then - I'm sure the Irish accent will stand out! Good luck!

7. You too! I'm sure we'll hear each other at some stage! lol

8. Hi all,
    I've applied for South Bank and waiting to hear from them. I rather prepare now so if I do get an interview I would have prepared in advance. For those who have got an interview with South Bank it would be great if you could forward details of what they will ask of candidates ie, presentations etc. Any info would be appreciative. Thanks.