1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

South London Meet up

Discussion in 'Personal' started by lollipops6, Aug 23, 2011.

1. Does anyone fancy meeting up for a few drinks in September? I have seen this advertised for the Birmingham area but nothing for South London. Thought it might be a good idea to start something.

2. harsh-but-fair

harsh-but-fair Lead commenter

Welcome to TES, lolli.

You must have been doing a lot of reading today ....

3. Are you a Yeti?

4. I'd come, if I can

5. I would?

6. Whereabouts were you thinking?

7. I'm open to ideas. It depends where people live. Clapham / Croydon? What do you think?

8. Thought I'd give this a bump - think I'm closer to Croydon in that 'it's easier to get to by public transport way' - think PFF might be over the other side...

9. snowstorm

snowstorm New commenter

I'm up for it.

10. oldsomeman

oldsomeman Star commenter

thats the girl lol
    i might be tempted to travel to the wicked south from east london....my friends say i have to hold on to my wallet if i travel south of the river lol

11. You Eastern Eejot Oldie - we're fab sown here, the south is THE half of London! We'll have you convinced in no time...

12. BelleDuJour

BelleDuJour Star commenter

I might be able to make it.

13. oldsomeman

cor that might make me tempt it.....mind you if you and snowy get together and do a belly dance I'll be oggle eyed lol

down boy lol

14. BelleDuJour

BelleDuJour Star commenter

We aim to please Oldie!

15. I have family and friends south of the river...and would be able to cadge a bed/week away if you do fix a date. May I join you? (Do you let people with funny accents/ flat vowel sounds in?)

16. oldsomeman

eh lass thas welcome down amongst thems queer folk wo dont speak proper.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous New commenter

I'd like to come if it's in Clapham but Croydon is iffy.

18. We could just do London Bridge - easy to get to from a range of places? Not too frightening for the northeners? :)

19. snowstorm

snowstorm New commenter

Yep, London Bridge is ok for me too; I have room if anyone needs a place to stay.

20. Croydon or London bridge is fine for me :)