1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

South Coast SCITT

Discussion in 'Thinking of teaching' started by greenb, Mar 2, 2012.

1. greenb

greenb New commenter

Greetings!
    Been following the forums for some time now, but now feel in a place to actually contribute!
    Anybody out there applying to, or enrolled on, the South Coast SCITT??
    Just had my interview offer come through - rather excited, nervous, full of ideas, mental blocks etc!!
    Hope all are well and enjoying the sun!

2. Just had my offer for an interview through, I'm assuming you've been through the process and hope you were successful? How was it for you? I'm at the self-doubt stage! Looking forward to the nervous, excited bit.

And yes, the sun's great :)

3. greenb

greenb New commenter

Hello!
    I have indeed been through the initial day but sadly came out unsuccessful..
    The school and staff are wonderful, as are the children, that has made it a bit harder to not get pretty down about it!
    Hope it goes well for you, I went through the self doubt but when you're in such an environment like that I felt really sure that it was what I wanted and was made to feel very relaxed too.
    gutted!! aaargh

4. What a shame! Hope you're going to keep trying. Good luck

5. Hi,
    I wondered if you could offer any advice having been through theselection process.
    Anything you wish you knew before hand, related to the group activity / teaching activities.
    Is the science test multi choice / detailed questions for example.
    Any info and advice you could share would be gratefully recieved.

Thank You in advance - football crazy