1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Song to play to year 5 pupils for starting new class/new year....?

Discussion in 'Primary' started by 20336870, Sep 4, 2011.

1. 20336870

20336870 New commenter

I need a song to play to my pupils at school for starting their new class/new year. I want it to be about a new start / new beginnings / having fun and putting everything behind them and starting a new / turning over a new leaf. Any ideas? they are in year 5.

I want to play the song behind some pictures on a Photo story to show the pupils that they are having a new start and gaining new experiences as a part of a collective worship.

2. 20336870

20336870 New commenter

I need a song to play to my pupils at school for starting their new class/new year. I want it to be about a new start / new beginnings / having fun and putting everything behind them and starting a new / turning over a new leaf. Any ideas? they are in year 5.

I want to play the song behind some pictures on a Photo story to show the pupils that they are having a new start and gaining new experiences as a part of a collective worship.