1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Song frustration for christmas play

Discussion in 'Primary' started by jojojojo, Nov 26, 2011.

1. Hi,
    Im about to throw my laptop at the wall. I need to come up with a rock song that my year 4s can dance to. The children will be dressed as monks and thats the only brief I have to stick to.
    I wanted the song they dance to to be familiar and have a good rock beat. However, every song i look has one inappropriate lyric in and im stumped. Any ideas ..... the play is based on Robin Hood.

2. marlin

marlin Star commenter Forum guide

3. Queen we will rock you. Sabbath Paranoid. Tame lyrics for rock songs. Depends on your classification of the word Rock. The Beatles have loads which you could use as older rock type songs!

4. We used Cliff Devil Woman in a school play based on fairy tales and they danced to the witch from hansel and Gretel being locked up.

5. Great thanks everyone for your help, i'd been forgetting the obvious choice of a christmas song.
    many thanks
    [​IMG]