1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Someplace Else

Discussion in 'Personal' started by deleted299, Dec 31, 2006.

1. How many places do you have now? How can you keep the pace?

2. Just this one and the original, but that has been mothballed

3. the Place has a sophisticated system of strings tied to cans as security

4. what does mothballed mean...I am being serious.

5. That's ok then. I feel very safe and secure! At least neither of us got caught flashing on the CCTV! x

6. Honey Loop

Honey Loop New commenter

I'd appreciate a large-ish Bailey's if there's any going

7. mothballed - closed up, withdrawn from use, but in such a way as it may be restored to use

8. large-ish to enormous Bailey's for Honey Loop

9. Evening everyone. It's very chilled in here. Nice to be away from the hustle and bustle! (just back from Asda :eek:/)

10. I am even more in the dark now. You had better give me a rum and coke. Dark rum please.

11. Hi there honey-loop! Is that the original, or the Baileys with mint or the one with caramel?

12. Honey Loop

Honey Loop New commenter

Can I pay you with a hug, packer as I don't appear to have any cash on me at the mo?

Popey, you got any plans for tonight?

13. chilled is what we aim for

14. Honey Loop

Honey Loop New commenter

Hepburn, my belief is that if something is as delicious as Bailey's anyway, why the hell must the mess with it?

Give me an original any day of the week.

Want to join me?

15. all drinks are free as I stile Elfie's credit cards and cloned them

((((((((((((((((((honey loop)))))))))))))))))))) xx

16. I completely agree Honey-Loop - I was just wondering if you had tried the new versions. I will join you, thanks. And then I will be off and shall return later in my sparkly pjs!

17. I must admit to thinking "mmm" when i saw an ad for the creme caramel flavour Baileys. I haven't actually tried it mind you.

Anyway, I'm in the mood for a nice port if you have one, packer?

18. we certainly have - I've just decanted a '76 Warre's.

Its had 30 years to come to terms with itself

19. Yes I am going to the inlaws and I have told them all to bring a tenner and we will play bingo. Either that or we will end up talking about the bloody granchildren and children etc. There is one new girlfriend of my nephew in law who I have not met yet so that should be interesting and I hope they have invited some neighbours too( we go every fortnight so it's nothing special, except. we have to stay the night in order to get drunk. If I win the bingo. I'll be happy. What about the rest of you? Parties, dances, pubs ???

20. quiet night at home