1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Someone drove into my car

Discussion in 'Personal' started by anon3372, Jul 6, 2011.

1. (((RF)))
    Vent away...

2. She was a young girl and I was sooooooooo calm and nice and "don't worry" and ....

*sob*

3. anon468

anon468 New commenter

Poor RF. I'll break a match for you.
    Glad cat seems okay after all. [​IMG]

4. Ta

5. That was VERY nice of you xxx

6. kibosh

kibosh Star commenter

Blinkin blobby RF . . .that is very sobering news indeed . . hugs. [​IMG]
    de de blonkof slam do wop wop wop wy doeye . . .. . . .I can feel a major song coming on here

7. kibosh, you do make me laugh [​IMG]

8. Thanks peeps

Smiling now

9. anon468

anon468 New commenter

We aim to please. [​IMG]

10. pussycat

pussycat New commenter

It's a piece of metal. It doesn't matter if it's a bit tatty does it? Cats and people MUCH more important! Wishing you well.

11. littlemissraw

littlemissraw Occasional commenter

Lol I'd say cars and people more than cats! Especially as the neighbour cat has ruined my windscreen with his flipping claws. I wouldn't miss him if he got a new home... my car is my pride and joy however. [​IMG]
    Hope it gets sorted RF, not a nice thing to happen at all but was nice you were so kind x

12. This happened to me once. We went shopping to Asda and when we emerged, our Nissan's boot had been crashed open and wouldn't lock. Obviously someone in a vehicle with a high front or bull bars had crashed into it. None of the staff collecting trolleys would admit to seeing anything, even though we were in the first row of cars across from the store. And there was no CCTV then. Some b astard had crashed into my car and legged it. But my insurance paid up.