1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Somebody asked me for a copy of some of my vocal arrangements.........

Discussion in 'Music' started by JennyMus, Jun 1, 2011.

1. A few weeks ago on a topic that was singing related, someone asked me for a copy of the choir arrangments I had done for a few pop songs. At the time my laptop was at the menders, it has since gone to laptop heaven but I have managed to rescue a few nearly complete scores. Only problem is I can't find the thread so have no idea who I said I would send it to. If it was you let me know and i'll send them over, although the score is not complete I do have a recording of a choir singing it to fill in the few holes.

2. A few weeks ago on a topic that was singing related, someone asked me for a copy of the choir arrangments I had done for a few pop songs. At the time my laptop was at the menders, it has since gone to laptop heaven but I have managed to rescue a few nearly complete scores. Only problem is I can't find the thread so have no idea who I said I would send it to. If it was you let me know and i'll send them over, although the score is not complete I do have a recording of a choir singing it to fill in the few holes.

3. marlin

marlin Star commenter Forum guide