1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Some Teachers Need Mark Schemes and...

Discussion in 'Primary' started by shiny star, Apr 15, 2007.

1. Hi everyone,
    As we are getting close to the exam weeks for the NCT's. Most teachers are marking mock papers. Just to say that I have the KS2, KS3 and Year 7 progress tests 2003,2004,2005 and 2006 at .pdf's. And some KS1's. So if you need the mark schemes for some and/or some papers. Post your email address if you want them.

Shiny Star
    xxx
    ---

2. Hi everyone,
    As we are getting close to the exam weeks for the NCT's. Most teachers are marking mock papers. Just to say that I have the KS2, KS3 and Year 7 progress tests 2003,2004,2005 and 2006 at .pdf's. And some KS1's. So if you need the mark schemes for some and/or some papers. Post your email address if you want them.

Shiny Star
    xxx
    ---

3. post a link in the useful threads thread

4. If you have a copy of the writing task (not the mark scheme, the actual task sheet) about the Sea Life Centre (persuasive leaflet) I be really grateful! Left everything I need at school!

Thanks with fingers crossed:

slowcoach1972@yahoo.co.uk

5. What year group is it for and whsat years.

Shiny Star
    xxx
    ---

Where is the uselfull threads thread Julia???
    Thanks

6. P.S. I only have for KS1

English and Maths 2003
    English and Maths 2004
    English 2005 English, Smile Please and Animal Stories
    Reading Answer Booklet
    Maths 2005 Paper 1 and Paper 2

Shiny Star
    xxx
    ---

7. It's a KS2 question and I can't for the life of me remember the year.
    Thanks for looking though.

8. Sorry, I hav just looked and thats a 1999 one I think.
    Sorry

Shiny Star
    xxx
    ---

9. You are quite right - just managed to find that on another site. Still no luck with finding a copy though. Wish I had testbase at home!

Thanks again.

10. Once Again, Sorry

Shiny Star
    xxx
    ---

11. You should have mail!!

12. fairport

fairport New commenter

13. I have indeed - thank you very, very much!

:)

14. Do you still have the 2005 smile please booklet? If so is it at all possible you could send me a copy? Many thanks in anticipation x

15. Could I please have all of the KS1 tests please? Have looked everywhere on the net for them.
    Thanks so much
    nicolaheaps@hotmail.com

16. tafkam

tafkam Occasional commenter

This thread is neary 4 years old.
    Just saying.

17. Do you have a copy of the 2005 Teachers Hand Book for the Mathematics and English papers ?