1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Some really scary news (please- I really need advice)

Discussion in 'Pregnancy' started by becky70, Mar 11, 2012.

1. becky70

becky70 New commenter

You don't have to return to work at all between maternity leaves - you can have one maternity leave follow straight on from the one before.
    Good luck with ttc and hope your test results allow you to get going very soon.

2. spokeydokey

spokeydokey New commenter

Hey Blue,
    Just wanted to say I went back to work in January after having just short of a year off for maternity leave. I was three months pregnant when I went back so will be off on maternity leave again after about 5 months in work. As far as I can tell (as Becky said) then as long as you plan on returning to work for at least three months after all your maternity leave(s) have finished then you can have subsequent maternity leaves without it affecting pay or emplyoment conditions.
    I hope the results are positive for you and allow you to expand your family. And apparently you are most fertile after having a baby so falling pregnant again quickly may be easier (it was for me!).
    Take care xx