1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Sole Teacher of EDEXCEL Business GCSE - Registering/Entering Students please help!

Discussion in 'Business studies' started by Rhall13, Sep 11, 2017.

1. Rhall13

Rhall13 New commenter

Hi
    I have just moved schools and have been put in charge of Business. There are no other teachers and although I am fine with teaching the spec I have never had sole responsibility of the subject.
    I'm doing the final year through of the old 2009 spec and then moving on the 9-1 next year ( my school does GCSE's over 1 year)
    My question is, do I need to register my students somehow with EDEXCEL etc? and also how will I enter the CA grades?

Sorry I'm just not sure if I am missing something on the guidance but worried I have started the course and not registered them?
    Any help is appreciated!

2. jmacjm

jmacjm New commenter

They have kept you in the dark! I am thinking that you enter the students after the mock exams in Dec/ Jan. The you need to have a chat with your exams officer who will show you how to submit the ÇA marks online sometime in April or May. No panic required. Enjoy!

3. Rhall13

Rhall13 New commenter

Thank you so much, hope fully I will find out who I need to speak to, so helpful as I thought i should be registering now! thanks!