1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

SODA materials Stole on Trent

Discussion in 'Primary' started by gergil4, Nov 23, 2010.

1. gergil4

gergil4 New commenter

Has anybody used these on a regular basis? (i.e. people in S-o-T!) What do you think of them? Are they useful? I'd be very grateful for any feedback. Thanks

2. gergil4

gergil4 New commenter

Sorry - StoKe!

3. If you mean the daily maths powerpoints, we use them. They are great for getting the kids to think of things differently, reinforcement and finding weak areas. Five- ten minutes a day - the kids like it and they are very useful IMO.
    HTH

4. Hi. Im not from Stoke but use them every day during registration. My children really like doing them and grumble if we don't have time to fit them in. I like the fact they fit in with prior learning and keep topics fresh for the children.
    Acceb :)

5. gergil4

gergil4 New commenter

Thank you both for your replies, useful feedback. Yes, I like them and I'm glad they're received well by others. [​IMG]

6. Hi

I am looking for the SODA slides for year 4, I have used year 3 slides in the past but now am teaching year 4. All the links that I try seem to be broken. Do you have them or know anyone who does?

Thanks