1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Sociological Perspectives

Discussion in 'Social sciences' started by GruffyMax, Sep 3, 2011.

1. Morning,
    I'm starting to teach AS & A2 sociology next week & am having a last minute panic! While I understand a fair amount, I'm getting confused about the different perspectives & their ideology. Does anyone have a poster/worksheet which spells out the basics of Markist/Postmodernist/Functionalist etc etc which I can use as a framework to pin the ideas on?
    I'd love to join the toolkit but have nothing to offer yet! Will do soon though [​IMG]

2. Morning,
    I'm starting to teach AS & A2 sociology next week & am having a last minute panic! While I understand a fair amount, I'm getting confused about the different perspectives & their ideology. Does anyone have a poster/worksheet which spells out the basics of Markist/Postmodernist/Functionalist etc etc which I can use as a framework to pin the ideas on?
    I'd love to join the toolkit but have nothing to offer yet! Will do soon though [​IMG]

3. This is a good and helpful place to start:

http://www.sociology.org.uk/cload.htm