1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

So worried - please help!

Discussion in 'Thinking of teaching' started by rawrse, Dec 28, 2011.

1. Don't worry, they have hundreds of applications to read and process - as you submitted yours quite late I'm guessing they will get to you quite late.
    I'm sure they are aware they have to do it in 56 days, and will get to you in time. There is stilll plenty of time. Checking UCAS 20 times a day will just make you more nervous.
    Good luck!!

2. zanybutton

zanybutton New commenter

Hey!
    Try not to get stressed out (albeit this is easier said than done...)
    I applied to EHU on the 4th of Nov and found out 4 weeks later than I have an interview in Feb, so I think they usually take about a month to get back to you. I rang up a couple of days before I got a response as I was worried and the lady was really nice and just said there had been a back log of applications they were trying to get through.
    I'm almost certain you haven't heard anything because of Christmas! The admissions dept will be most probably be closed until tomorrow or Tuesday :)