1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice
  3. The Teacher Q&A will be closing soon.

If you have any information that you would like to keep or refer to in the future please can you copy and paste the information to a format suitable for you to save or take screen shots of the questions and responses you are interested in.

Don’t forget you can still use the rest of the forums on theTes Community to post questions and get the advice, help and support you require from your peers for all your teaching needs.

Dismiss Notice

So that was half term, then....

Discussion in 'Primary' started by Waterfin, Feb 25, 2011.

1. It's been a lovely week, much looked forward to (especially as we usually have last week off, not this week).
    I've had some fab days out with my young family, and have a hectic weekend ahead with a birthday and a night out.
    Got very little school work done, just a little marking and target checking.
    Could be better (I could've left it all at work) but parents' evening approaches.

2. It's been a lovely week, much looked forward to (especially as we usually have last week off, not this week).
    I've had some fab days out with my young family, and have a hectic weekend ahead with a birthday and a night out.
    Got very little school work done, just a little marking and target checking.
    Could be better (I could've left it all at work) but parents' evening approaches.

3. greta444

greta444 New commenter

Yep, another week flies by. I got on really well and did loads of jobs, sadly lots of them school related but hey, if it means I'm not too stressed over the next two weeks then that's fine. Can't wait til Easter, Am planning to dedicate the Royal wedding day to the telly, box of chocs and a tube of Pringles. Am off to the fair with kids now and seeing a footle match tomorrow as well as shopping with daughter. So much happening but I'm spending time with my kids! They seem to recognise me again!