1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

So River Song kills The Doctor.

Discussion in 'Personal' started by ResourceFinder, Apr 30, 2011.

1. You think the little girl is River

I had not seen that ... assumed she was River's daughter

Of course we did not see inside the spacesuit at the start of last week

2. We were mainly concerned with why The Silence and Bad Wolf did not get in each other's way

3. I thought that from the library episode way back.

4. mandala1

mandala1 Occasional commenter

Nooooooooooooooooo I haven't watched it yet

*Sticks fingers in ears*

Lalalalalalalalalalalala

5. The little girl is obviously a Time Lordlady and able to regenerate.

6. And, presumably, already on her 3rd (at least) version since she knew what to expect

7. I think the thread title was a clear indicator to avoid [​IMG]

8. So River will appear younger as the story goes on right up to the death of The Doctor .

9. I guess that My Past = Your Future part may have indicated that

But the sick feeling that suggested that Amy might be PG was present in River too

10. ShadowMan

ShadowMan New commenter

Somehow I doubt that Doctor Who will only be relevant and meaningful to people who watched it in the sixties. It would somehow alienate the family audience.

11. I've watched both episodes twice and I still don't understand them. I really want to know who River Song is. I keep wondering about the daughter who was created from David Tennant in the episode with the genesis planet. When the Dr and Martha left they thought she was dead but then the regeneration of the planet brought her back to life and she went off to have adventures in a stolen spaceship.

12. katycustard

katycustard Occasional commenter

Reading this thread is almost as good as watching Dr. Who!
    My son is a real Dr. Who geek and he says it is all linked to episodes from way back. All I know is we enjoy the show and always have done.

13. magic surf bus

magic surf bus Star commenter

What about the episode entitled 'The Doctor's Daughter'? Does she somehow feature in all these calculations? She (Jenny) was spawned by a progenation machine in episode 6 of season 4 and headed off into space to fight villains and do good works.

14. magic surf bus

magic surf bus Star commenter

Oops, sorry Greenhousegirl, looks like you beat me to it on that item. Great minds eh?

Just to chuck a spanner in the works however, we shouldn't forget that The Master is also a Timelord, so he could have kids too.

15. Lara mfl 05

Lara mfl 05 Star commenter

Oh, intriguing idea!

16. Are we sure that they are the only 2 to have visited earth?

17. Also are the only ones who visited earth..so far. They are TIME Lords so there is nothing stopping yer average TL from visiting Earth proir to Gallifrey being destroyed. Is there?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous New commenter

Sorry , havent read the whole thread but in our family we think that the little girl in the spacesuit is Amy's daughter with the Doctor as the father. The little girl is River Song and she is the one who kills the doctor on the beach.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous New commenter

I would also love it if River Song was The Doctor in a future incarnation.

20. You think River Song is either the Doctor's grand-daughter or the Doctor himself?
    But she kissed him! Ewww ....