1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

So many technical errors on site

Discussion in 'Tes Authors' Group' started by CurriculumForAutism, Sep 17, 2016.

1. CurriculumForAutism

CurriculumForAutism Occasional commenter

Since Monday I've been unable to access my resources dashboard via the My Resources button at the top of my page. There was an error message saying "sorry we're making improvements to the site". When it still wasn't working on Tuesday I emailed TES -they said they are working on it.

By Friday none of the buttons at the top of my shop page worked.

Today (Saturday) I can't access my shop at all. If I search for one of my resources via the Resources homepage, I can look at that resource, but nothing else on the page works. Does that mean buyers can't but any of my resources?

Is anyone else experiencing similar technical faults? Is anyone else getting the "sorry we're making improvements to the site" error message?

2. MissHallEnglish

MissHallEnglish Occasional commenter Forum guide and community helper

Lots of error messages this week and still no previews on new uploads. Have you been able to access the new dashboard? I can still get to that by clicking on the little profile icon on on the top right hand side.

3. CurriculumForAutism

I was given a link on the forum to access the new dashboard. It worked until yesterday. I can't get to the dashboard at all today.

4. krisgreg30

krisgreg30 Occasional commenter

Keep getting these messages constantly on my phone and on my laptop using different methods. It's extremely frustrating.

CurriculumForAutism likes this.
  5. CurriculumForAutism

Yes- it's so frustrating!! Wish TES would explain what's going on.

krisgreg30 likes this.
  6. CurriculumForAutism

I've just sent another email to authors@tes.com asking when these problems will be fixed.

krisgreg30 likes this.
  7. CurriculumForAutism

The fault seems to be sorted, as I can finally access my shop and dashboard :)

8. krisgreg30

I'm still regularly getting fault message across my laptop, phone and iPad.

9. CurriculumForAutism

How frustrating! Have you emailed authors@tes.com?

10. krisgreg30

Not yet, my phone one seems to have cleared up since updating it so that could have been the reason there. My laptop is a lot less frequent.