1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

So. How was your day?

Discussion in 'Personal' started by Orkrider2, Nov 26, 2018.

1. oldsomeman

oldsomeman Star commenter

I have had a nice day watching gas fitter working and chatting, However, it means I never got other things done, At least the hob and oven are in abd the gas fire just awaits something to dry and will be in tomorrow.

2. nizebaby

nizebaby Star commenter

Same goes for you, peakster!

3. Ivartheboneless

Ivartheboneless Star commenter

Today I decided to try one of granny's old recipes, this being for Lancashire Hotpot as served up when I was a kid. Obviously, as it is a rustic dish it varied from person to person, and no doubt the hairy bikers, or Jamie bigtongue would do it differently. It was ok, but I was a little disappointed. I probably haven't eaten it for forty years, and now I will probably be eating it for the next three days.

sodalime likes this.
  4. sodalime

sodalime Star commenter

:D:D:D

5. lindenlea

lindenlea Star commenter

Went out for lunch (slow roast lamb ) but spent the pm sneezing and blowing my nose. Its finally calmed down. Got to be better for Friday night with friends.

6. Jolly_Roger15

Jolly_Roger15 Star commenter

I am very sorry to hear about your daughter, @InkyP. I hope that all turns out well for her.

InkyP likes this.
  7. emerald52

emerald52 Star commenter

Thinking of you @InkyP. Spent this afternoon Christmas shopping with my pal from 40 years ago when were doing our teacher training. Got a lovely Reiss evening skirt in the Oxfam shop - really pleased. Finished with cocktails in the local Hotel du Vin.

InkyP likes this.
  8. Over_the_hill

Over_the_hill Star commenter

emerald52 likes this.