1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

So how was your day?

Discussion in 'Teaching abroad' started by percy topliss, Dec 12, 2015.

1. percy topliss

percy topliss Established commenter

Perhaps a sounding board, perhaps just fun. Tell everyone what happened at your school today. Obviously we need to be circumspect regarding names but it may be fun. Lets see?

2. mikemcdonald25

mikemcdonald25 Occasional commenter

Festival of Lights - Big family fun day with lots of parents providing food, kids selling stuff for various charities and CAS projects, music and drama on show. Great fun - although the kids rock bands are pretty awful!!!

3. percy topliss

percy topliss Established commenter

Thanks Mike, ten years since we played squash in Bahrain. One of my kids got an ED from Boston today....so happy. Come on people write....

4. mikemcdonald25

mikemcdonald25 Occasional commenter

Best Wishes and a Merry Christmas Perce!!

5. ejclibrarian

ejclibrarian Established commenter Community helper

Our school had a Christmas Do on the weekend. I didn't attend sadly (not well) but other expressed that it was fun. Last week of work now. Can't wait for Friday to come! Start of our 19th week (very looooong term) and I'm sure feeling it! Lots of Christmas parties and end of year shows. Been good really.

6. sah79

sah79 Occasional commenter

Big Christmas Show on Saturday, choir performance this morning, then 'fun' lessons as the show is done (I'm a music teacher), oh and a gazillion reports to write in between teaching.... finish on friday (after starting on August 9th......)