1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

So...how was it for you?

Discussion in 'Personal' started by egyptgirl, Feb 28, 2011.

1. egyptgirl

egyptgirl Senior commenter

Your first day back?
    Mine was great except I left my KS5 marking at home by mistake and that 3 members of my form group got into some serious trouble at lunchtime.

2. INSET day so very relaxed! We got a lovely lunch provided as well :)

3. Same detail at my school too!
    I usually find INSET days OK to be honest, only the Safe Guarding one's do my head in!

4. bombaysapphire

bombaysapphire Star commenter

I like Mondays so it was great. Some Year 11s were sent out to do another subject period 1 because they already have their target grade for me. A couple of them refused to stay and came back to work with me. It was a lovely start to the week to have students fighting to come back to my lesson [​IMG]
    I had some unexpected support with my other group and 2 frees.
    Here's hoping that the rest of the week goes as well!

5. hey - i got away from the builders

6. I'm quite looking forward to Tuesday! Starting the new topics and all.
    I've got three PPA's tomorrow though!

7. Nothing like seeing the positive side to things [​IMG]

8. egyptgirl

Glad everyone had a great day xxx

9. Our half term was the week before, but my Monday was good too, and rehearsal for forthcoming Performing Arts evening fantastic, so fingers crossed for curtain up!

10. Tiring, thanks to the pissed-up students who woke us at 2.30 singing and banging on next door's front door.

11. egyptgirl

I'd do anything for that many of my students to be prepared! [​IMG]
    Y10 had a mock first thing this morning and over half of them looked surprised even though I spent 2 weeks before half term telling them that they had a mock today. I guess I'll find out what the results are like when I mark the papers...

12. i'm still away from the builders
    so it's still lovely
    i'm getting worried about myself [​IMG]