1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

    Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

    Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

    Dismiss Notice

snow like material

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by little monkey, Jan 6, 2012.

  1. Hi
    I'm wanting to set up a winter display and would like to cover the cupboards in snow like material, but i can't for the life of me think what the material i'm looking for is called- can anyone help?
    Thanks in advance
  2. http://www.tts-group.co.uk/shops/tts/Products/PD1726800/Instant-Snow-Powder/?rguid=bc92520d-ef32-486c-b61a-10047d7e0186

    Is this what you are after?

  3. No but we have used this- great stuff.
    What i'm thinking about is more like a material- sometimes used in Santa's grotto. It's driving me mad.
  4. Cotton wool?
  5. Hobbycraft do a roll of material which we have used on stockings and for decorating role play. It is a polyester wadding type thing with sparkles in that feels horrid but is quite effective. I am sure there are places cheaper than hobbycraft but it is quite convenient in a hurry! I think it was about £3.50 a metre. Not sure if that is what you are looking for.
  6. Hi
    Thanks, that's exactly the stuff i'm looking for, i wonder if it's possible to order it on line - No hobby craft shop anywhere near where i live or any other similar shop. Shopping for anything is a nightmare!

Share This Page