1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Sneak preview of the new improved TES Resources

Discussion in 'Mathematics' started by gailrobinson, Aug 24, 2010.

1. Coming next week - a new improved TES Resources, which allows you to pinpoint the best resources for your lessons within seconds.
    The new TES Resources service is...
    • Easier: every resource is categorised by curriculum topics
    • Faster: in just three clicks you can find the resource you need
    • Better: the highest-rated resources appear at the top of your targeted search
    Preview the new TES Resources now
    We are really excited about these changes and hope you like them too. Let us know what you think as we are constantly looking at ways to improve our service.

2. madoldbat

madoldbat New commenter

Any chance of ordering them by date posted so it is easy to check for new ones?

3. Colleen_Young

Colleen_Young Occasional commenter

An old thread here - just wondering if people have noticed any changes on TES resources recently?
    To answer the post above (even though it was a quite a while back!) - you can now search by 'newest'
    Have you seen all the collections?
    Are you usingTES resources?

4. I still can't ever seem to find what I want, I'm afraid. There are great resources on here but the search function is not great.