1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Snake noise Chinese capital!

Discussion in 'Teaching overseas' started by lovely.lady, Mar 19, 2012.

1. lovely.lady

lovely.lady Occasional commenter

Any thoughts?
    Who else is being interviewed for primary?

2. lovely.lady

Any thoughts?
    Who else is being interviewed for primary?

3. Diddysan

Diddysan New commenter

OK.... snake noise is too obscure for me...... can I get another hint?

4. My guess, is, HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! Sound about right, lovely.lady?

5. lovely.lady

you got it but with only 1 S - not a very noisey snake you see![​IMG] PM me some info if you have any please?

6. Diddysan

Diddysan New commenter

I cannot find them on isr.... can you pm the school name to me?

7. lovely.lady

Nothing on ISR - so is no news good news? It the old school in North London on the hill

8. Diddysan

Diddysan New commenter

They also have a location in Bangkok, the reviews are mixed. Seems that the school on the hill in North London just licences the name to a private firm. Each school has it's own governers and policies and little if anything to do with the "original" school. Hong Kong also has a branch, again nothin on isr. sorry I don't know much else

9. lovely.lady

No probs thanks!

10. I only know they are opening a new campus in September and accommodations will be "on campus" (though it's not a boarding school?) Small school (around 600), about 8 years old, and after trying to find info from ISR on the forum, much of it is, "it's a good school, but nothing great". Still, hopefully a great place to either build up or cut your teeth.