1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

SMSC Audit

Discussion in 'Religious Education' started by krm106, May 3, 2012.

1. Can I jump on the bandwagon?! Any chance of a copy...email is itskatiecollins@hotmail.co.uk
    Thanks,

Katie

2. jerseyperson

jerseyperson New commenter

I have recently completed a whole school audit in time for the inspection. If you pm me your e mail I'll send you some examples of what different depts ended up looking like.

3. Hi can I also please ask for a copy my address is angiefavaro@hotmail.com. Thank you so much

4. matryoshkadoll

matryoshkadoll Occasional commenter

Can I please ask members not to post their email addresses on the forum please. I did this a few years ago and ended up with spam emails coming out of my ears. I eventually had to close down my matryoshkadoll email and open a new one. If you would like a member to send you something, please use the private messaging service by clicking on their username and then the 'send message' button. Really important!!

Hope this helps

M

5. Hi, hope you pick this up in the very near future but could I have a copy of whateveer you have. Would also appreciate your thoughts/views

Kate

6. Hi there, I've just seen the date of the posts on here and am thinking I'm too late but I was wondering if it would be possible to jump on the bandwagon and be sent copies of anything anyone has. Thank you in advance lovely people
    Amy Weekes
    algardneruk@yahoo.co.uk

7. We keep being told about the importance of SMSC and how positive that is for RE but the last few Ofsted reports I've looked at don't mention it at all.