1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Smells good! Grade levels.

Discussion in 'Primary' started by redladybird, Dec 8, 2010.

1. Hi, I have managed to track down a copy of the mark scheme for the Smell good reading test but can't find the grade breakdown for the levels. Does anyone know them or where I could find them on the net. Thank you xxx

2. Hi, I have managed to track down a copy of the mark scheme for the Smell good reading test but can't find the grade breakdown for the levels. Does anyone know them or where I could find them on the net. Thank you xxx

3. tafkam

tafkam Occasional commenter

4. Thank you. It was the correct one.
    RLB xxx

5. Hi, would you mind letting me know where exactly you found the mark scheme as I don't seem to be having much luck, thanks!

6. Just post on the link in tafkam's post and scroll down a little, it takes you straight there!

7. Sorry I was talking about the actual mark scheme, that you said you'd found - I have the breakdown of the levels from here but my school has lost the marking book! Thanks :)

8. SO helpful. Thought I'd struggle finding them but your link has saved me a great deal of time. Thank you!