1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

SMART skills builder ICT 8.4

Discussion in 'Computing and ICT' started by Steve_ICT, Jan 23, 2011.

1. Just on the off chance, does anyone have a SoW/SoL for the modelling unit for Y8 (8.4) for the SMART Skills Builder set of resources - the shakes band spreadsheet work?

If anyone does I'd be very grateful if they could share it, particularly as I've sat down to work on it today and realised I haven't brought the textbook that goes with it home so I have all the electronic resources but no set of questions/instructions to go with them! - D'oh!

If anyone has the SoW and the instructions from the textbook (maybe scanned in?) I'd be very very grateful!

My email address is steve.ict.tes@gmail.com

Thanks!

2. Just on the off chance, does anyone have a SoW/SoL for the modelling unit for Y8 (8.4) for the SMART Skills Builder set of resources - the shakes band spreadsheet work?

If anyone does I'd be very grateful if they could share it, particularly as I've sat down to work on it today and realised I haven't brought the textbook that goes with it home so I have all the electronic resources but no set of questions/instructions to go with them! - D'oh!

If anyone has the SoW and the instructions from the textbook (maybe scanned in?) I'd be very very grateful!

My email address is steve.ict.tes@gmail.com

Thanks!