1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

small world resources

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by marymoocow, Jul 16, 2011.

1. marymoocow

marymoocow Star commenter

We have been really badly resourced for small world stuff for years and what we have is at the end of it's days. I have been looking through catelogues for inspiration, but find that the usual ones dont have much in and what they have is usually poor quality or extremely expensive. I went to early excellence once but didnt have the money to spend at the time and it is too far away to justify a trip now.
    What have you got and where did you get it. It needs to be good quality as my kids are hard on resources. I need some inspiration thanks. I need nearly everything, I dont even have a decent set of cars now, however I would really like to get things I could use as enhancements or in builders trays for example.

2. Hi Msz,

Have you ordered and had a good experience with yellow door? I haven't seen that site before.

We used to order through TTS but have had problems with a few orders lately (taking ages to be delivered, bad communication, certain products were delivered in an imperfect state)

3. Msz

Msz Established commenter

Yes I ordered books and small world resources (pirates and dinosaur skeletons) for the tuff spot from yellowdoor delivery within a week of placing the order.

4. marymoocow

marymoocow Star commenter

Thanks Msz, I hadnt heard of yellow door before either.